TWD Opens New Branch Office in Taipei
To support the growing offshore wind business in Asia Pacific region, TWD has established a new Branch Office in Taipei, Taiwan, led by Thijs Roethof.
Thijs Roethof has been working in the offshore wind industry for nearly 7 years. TWD already has an active track record in the Asia Pacific market, including some of the projects being completed lately:
- Upending hinge design for Sapura on the Yunlin Offshore Wind Farm (OWF)
- Piling template design for Heerema on the Changhua OWF
- Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) seafastening design for Jan de Nul on the Changhua OWF
- Pin pile seafastening design for EOS on the Changhua OWF
- Transition Piece cover and lifting tool design for Kajima on the Nakita Noshiro OWF
- Pin pile seafastening design for Penta Ocean
- Several undisclosed projects in Taiwan and Japan
With an active track record in the Asia Pacific market, TWD is involved in method engineering and equipment design for monopiles, pin piles, jackets and WTG installation campaigns in both Taiwan and Japan. From the recently established TWD base in Taipei, Thijs will coordinate projects for the Asian Pacific region working together with a team of specialists located at the company headquarters in Rotterdam, Netherlands.