Scissor lift shock
Overhead power lines run down both sides of Glossop Street
29. May 2018
A man using a scissor lift was badly burnt yesterday, after he came into contact with overhead power lines near Sydney, Australia.
The incident occurred in Glossop Street, St Marys, west of Sydney. The man, 25, was airlifted to hospital where he was reported to be in a serious condition, although his injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The local police are assisting an investigation into what happened by SafeWork NSW.SOURCE: Vertikal.net