Sarens’ Heavy Lift and Road Transport in Uzbekistan – Video
Uzbekistan Natural Gas Conversion Power Plant Project called upon Sarens to offload and transport 21 heavy and OOG components from KCOI port, Mangistau Region, Kazakhstan to Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Sarens had to plan for the project keeping in mind the difficult terrain, sharp turns, bridges, descents and ascents on the roads, and the transport rules of Uzbekistan. The team decided to use:
- Trailer Kamag K25 4No. 20 Axles & 8No. Truck.
- Trailer Kamag K25 3No. 10 Axles & 3No. Truck MAN.
- 14No. Low bed trailer
- CC4000 (650T)
The equipment was transported on-site in 10 days. The CC4000 offloaded the OTSG, transformer modules and other heavy components at the KCOI port, Mangistau Region, Kazakhstan and placed on Sarens SPMTs.
The load lifted and transported included:
- OTSG Module OTSG: 4 Units each measuring 15,77×4,15×4,15m and weighing 185,5T
- Transformer 110/140 MWA: 7x3x4m and weighing 108T
- Transformer 100/110 MWA: 7×2.45x4m and weighing 99T
- Transformer 50/62,5 MWA: 6×2.4×3.5m and weighing 80T
- Inlet Plenum Assembly OTSG – 1: 4 Units each measuring 14.64×4.22×4.69m and weighing 27.7T
- Exhaust Hood OTSG – 1: 4 Units each measuring 14.64×3.92×4.2m and weighing 22.6T
- Inlet Transition Duct Assembly OTSG – 1: 2 Units each measuring 7.22×4.22×4.53m and weighing 17.9T
- Inlet Transition Duct Assembly OTSG – 2: 2 Units each measuring 7.22×4.22×4.53m and weighing 18T
- Crane Girders: 2 Units each measuring 28.2×1.5mx1.63m and weighing 16T
The heavy components were safely transported from the KCOI port in Kazakhstan for the Uzbekistan Natural Gas Conversion Power Plant Project to Tashkent, Uzbekistan.