Public Seminar in October
9 July, 2018
Heavy Lift Specialist annouced it’s upcoming public seminar on 1,2,3 October, 2018. This seminar will be presented by Richard Krabbendam and Marcel Vosse at Rotterdam Science Tower.
About the Seminar
The Heavy Lift Specialist Richard Krabbendam started organizing seminars and courses since 2008, aiming for improving safety in the Transport, Lifting, Shipping & Offshore Industry. In the training course, he transfers his profound experience and know-how to others in the industry.
In the past 10 years, more than 2,700 delegates attended one of the 116 Seminars in 26 Countries, dealing with “Heavy Transport, Lifting, Shipping, Offshore and Wind Turbines”.
Richard Krabbendam Founder of Heavy Lift Specialist, who has worked 45 years with BigLift, Mammoet and Jumbo Shipping.
Marcel Vosse Senior Engineer at Temporary Works Design, dealing with Heavy Lift Solutions especially in Offshore sector.
For who is the Seminar?
This extensive course is focused on Construction Managers, Warrantee Surveyors, Operators / Riggers, Project Engineers, Sales Engineers, Freight Forwarders, QHSE Engineers, Project Managers, Cargo Superintendents and anyone who is involved in daily movements and lifting operations of heavy loads.
- General Knowledge on transport & lifting equipment
- Mass, Forces, Centre of Gravity
- Heavy Transport with Hydraulic Platform trailers
- Lifting loads with one, two or more cranes
- Maintenance & Inspection of equipment
- Skidding & Jacking Techniques
- Set-up of a Project Planning
- Preparation of a Cost Estimate and conclude a deal
- Load-outs of extreme heavy loads
- Safety & Risk analysis
- Accidents & How to avoid them
- Heavy Lift Shipping
Day 3 (additional day)
- Wind Turbines: Onshore & Offshore Installation
- Offshore Lifting and Installation Technique
The Seminar starts from 1st October. It will be presented by Richard Krebbendam and Marcel Vosse at Rotterdam Science Tower.
- Early bird rates: 2-day seminar €995,- and the 3-day seminar €1195,-. (Valid until 31 Aug, 2018)
- Regular rates: 2-day seminar €1200,- and the 3-day seminar €1400,-.
Lunch, coffee and tea is included. A hand-out book of the presentation and a certificate of course completion will be provided.
Railway Back on Schedule 90 Minutes Earlier than Planned
Construction work on rail tracks which require railway traffic to be postponed for a limited time generally have one thing in common – massive time pressure.