MAX Trailer Introduces Lowbed Trailer MAX510 with Pendle Axles – 2 Video
The vehicle with removable gooseneck, a telescopic loading platform and 12t axle load provides new transport possibilities … and a premium quality as standard!
Designed for heavy duty and special transports, the MAX510 boasts:
- 600 mm stroke for maximum axle compensation
- 60° turning angle for ideal manoeuvrability
- 12t axle load for more loading options
- Improved driving characteristics
- Easy handling
- With removable gooseneck for a front loading process
Source Faymonville MAX Trailer
Collett Jack, Skid and Transport 23t Pressure Vessel for LBBC in Stanningley, Leeds
Prangl Adds Three New WingMAX Flatbed Trailers to Fleet For XXL Blade Transport
Prangl transports XXL wind turbine blades with the WingMAX
Three new flatbeds are designated to transport rotor blades of up to over 70 metres in length.