M J van Riel With Rail Infra Work Again
After many recent weekends working with Rail Infra, MJ van Riel had a good and busy full week with rail infra work last week.
- Saturday 30 September
- a 1:20 symmetrical point installed in Dalfsen with the AC 700,
- Sunday 1 October
- 4 crossing plates removed in Harmelen,
- 2 Automatic Half Crossing Barrier (AHOB) system installations moved in Oudenbosch,
- Monday 2 October
- 3 1:9 points removed and then transported to Hilversum,
- Tuesday 3 and Wednesday 4 October
- a 300t and a 90t crane and a transport combination at the Kijfhoek classification yard for the installation of the new hump hill system for assembling freight trains from the Port of Rotterdam. (Kijfhoek has a double-track hill with branches leading to 43 classification tracks.)
- Friday 6 October
- with the LTM 1450 in Zevenbergen for the removal and transhipment of 6 pieces of 1:9 points with subsequent transport to Hilversum,
- Saturday 7 October
- the removal of 2 Harmelen crossing plates and the relocation of 2 AHOB installations in Oudenbosch and last but not least the transport of new 6m Harmelen crossing plates to Rotterdam Pernis.
Thanks from MJ van Riel go to Swietelsky Rail Benelux, Strukton Rail Nederland and Edilon Sedra tfor the assignments and the trust placed in MJ van Riel and their personnel.