HSC Launches New Crawler Crane SCX550-3
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Cranes Co., Ltd. (HSC) has launched the SCX550-3, maximum 55-tonne lifting capacity hydraulic crawler crane today, 1 November 2019.
The SCX550-3 is developed based on the concept of “SCX-3 series” while keeping the superior working performance as conventional machine. New model is equipped with cleaner running engine that meets EU stage Ⅳ exhaust emission regulations.
In their press release this morning the features listed include:
- Superior lifting performance
- 55t maximum lift
- Rear swing radius of 3850mm
- Excellent versatility including
- Ordinary crane ops
- Foundation work
- Clamshell operation
- Variable counterweight for operations from worksite with weight restrictions (e.g. bridges)
- Newly designed counter weight
- Clean engine and ECO winch mode
- meets EU stage Ⅳexhaust emission regulations
- DPR (muffler filter) and Urea SCR system are installed
- Auto idle function and ECO winch mode
- Enhanced safety with full range of safety features
- a swing restriction device
- swing brake pedal
- warning alarm
- auto drum lock
- large display panel
- Handrails (folding-type)
- Remote sensing
- Machine operating condition can be monitored precisely by remote sensing installed as standard.
- By ensuring preventative maintenance, planned maintenance could be easy and it contributes to improve operating efficiency.
Source Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Cranes Co., Ltd