Fagioli Links with Integrated Logistics Company in Kuwait and Qatar
Fagioli S.P.A. and Integrated Logistics Company are pleased to announce an establishment of the partnership within Kuwait and Qatar to provide joint heavy lift, transport and project expertise in existing and future onshore and offshore projects.
Fagioli will be providing extended service support for the following project categories:
- Mega heavy lift projects
- using traditional and alternative lifting methodology
- Super Out Of Gauge (SOOG) and Super Heavy Transport
- using modern fleet of Conventional, Self-Propelled and Self-Propelled Modular Hydraulic trailers
- Supply of Ro/Ro and flat deck heavy duty barge facilities
- Load out, weighing and ballasting service support
Integrated Holding with its associated group Companies,was established with a vision to provide totally engineered solutions to the logistics industry in the MENA which has gone through diverse and vivid functional changes after 2003.
Fagioli, originally a transport business was created in 1955 by its founder, Mr. Giovanni Fagioli. Over a short period of time Fagioli became a leading company in the handling and transportation of goods throughout Italy.
Continued investments in personnel and equipment soon lead the company into an ever-widening market in project shipping with destinations and origins around the world.
Over 60 years of experience has put Fagioli into the forefront of heavy transportation, lifting and applied engineering.
All Photographs courtesy of Integrated Holding Co.KSCP