This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data we receive from users of the site. Heavy Lift news respects the privacy of all users of our website and ensures that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. Heavy Lift News complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. If you want to subscribe for the newsletter(s), or want to send in news, we will need you name and email address. We also ask for which company you work and what your job title is. This information can be used for research purposes. We process your personal data in accordance with the purpose of which they were provided. We keep you personal data only for the minimum time that is required for the purpose.
We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data and respect them. You have:
- The right to access or erasure the information we have about you;
- the right of rectification, which means you have the right to rectify your personal data;
- in some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability, which means you have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structures format;
- the right to object to the collecting of your personal data;
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. When data is automatically processed, your are entitled to a reasonable view of that decision.